Thursday 4 September 2008

There never seems to be enough time

Spent last night putting the finishing touches to two Patrik Lernberger Stockholm fashion shows for the weekend, turned out really well. Been doing the music for his shows for ages, and I quite enjoy working with other creative people outside of music (I seem to end up in fashion for some reason). On that note I am also hoping to finish a new mix for the Uniforms website, a remix for Re:Connect of one of my all time favourite tracks, which has been a pain to remix because I know the original so well. On top of that we are launching the first official Sound of Habib affiliated regular night in a good 5 years, called "400" with myself and the wonderful Christoffer Falk as residents. First one on Saturday the 6th, which really should be more fun than I am entitled to. A new colaboration with Myagi will be my next single and we are about to start promo for that shortly. And that is really not even half of it...

No comments: