Tuesday 2 September 2008

Flights and fixations.

Off to oz tomorrow!

Really looking forward to it except for one thing:
the flights.

ugh......

It's gotten bad over the last year - I think I'm single handedly keeping Air Canada in business as I'm sure they earn almost as much off my career as I do. 20+ Hours from Vancouver to Sydney including the dreaded layover at LAX....

Can't complain though, I'm doing Chinese Laundry this friday, two shows in Melbourne next weekend (one of which is a boat party - yay!), then Perth and Brisbane - should be a really fun tour!

On a side note - I've just installed spamarrest recently on my myagimusic account (if I haven't replied to any emails check if your accounts are auth'ed or not), and I'm still not sure about it. Mails are just not getting through, and I'm spending about 30 mins a day going through my "unverified" folder trying to dig up contracts and things that have come in from people who aren't authed on my account. I'm sure it will be a time saver eventually, and it does save me the embarassment of sitting next to some 70 year old lady on flights who's having a coronary while I delete 150 emails from topless debt-consolidating teenage nymphos, but as is, it's making me paranoid about missing crap.

Anyone remember the days of yore before this stuff was a bother?

No comments: