Wednesday 27 August 2008

Hello Breakbeat World!

Hi all your Truskoolers out there. This is just my first post to say hello and let you know a little about me.

I'm High Eight, and I'm into all things breaks. I make tunes, I play tunes, and I run the Re:Connect Recordings label when I get some spare time.

I guess I'm really here to talk about things going on in my world, and in the breakbeat scene in general, so expect to hear about upcoming gigs, reviews of things I like, and occasionally I might even get a little geeky about some technical stuff.

Massive thanks to Johan for asking me to be part of this. Let's hope I can bring something good to the table, and with the rest of the good peoples in the team it's a table I'm very much pleased to be sitting at.

Oh, and I'm just finishing up an exclusive mix, just for this blog, for download. Watch this space for the link!

No comments: